VileXScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mekzi's in game Moderator application.

Go down

Mekzi's in game Moderator application. Empty Mekzi's in game Moderator application.

Post  Mekzi Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Ben - Mekzi

Timezone:
GMT 2

Position Wanting:

In-game Mod

Contact Information:

Reason for applying:

The reason I am applying for In-Game Moderator is easy. I want to apply because I believe I can make vilexscape a larger and wider community. Also , I have previous places where I was a moderator / admin. I was head admin on a server called "Runesource" and Co owner on a server called "Overload-x"

Reason for wanting this position:

The reason I want to become an in-game moderator is because I would like to help all players around the server. Also , I want to make sure no one has arguments with others or trash talks any other players.

Reasons on how you could help vilexscape

I believe I could help Vilexscape because I have past work with being a moderator / administrator and I would make sure that vilexscape would be a better place. There would be no scamming and if there was they would be dealt with immediately. Also , I think that I could bring in more players for the server. I know a wide variety of people on skype who play runescape private servers and they would love to join!

-Mekzi

Mekzi

Back to top Go down